1. Choose one of your OCs.
2. Your OC SHOULD NOT lie.
3. Journal title should be "OC Interview".
4. When you’re done, tag as many people as you wish.
5. Have fun!
1. What is your real name and nickname?
I'm Rhyme Scheme, but someponies know me as R.S. Harness. That's also the quill name I hope to use when I become a published author...someday.
2. Interesting… What’s your current age?
Ahaha...not gonna say.
3. Uh-huh. What’s your favorite food?
4. And your favorite drink?
5. Confession time! Who’s your lover?
I'm asexual, possibly even aromatic. In other words...I have none.
6. Have you kissed anyone yet?
*points hoof up to previous answer*
7. What about your childhood sweetheart?
I don't know about sweetheart...but I did have a close friend. But as you can well imagine, nothing came out of that. We're just friends now.
8. Who’s your favorite author?
If I had to chose, A.K. Yearling. She's a great inspiration.
9. Now, what’s your biggest fear?
Do you have a few extra minutes? Because I have a big list.
10. Any siblings?
A brother and sister. Neither of them are living in Ponyville right now.
11. Almost done, it’s only twenty questions. Who’s your hero?
Well, I have heroes and those are my parents. Cliché, I know, but it's true. They always support me and inspire me to reach new heights in life.
12. OK, who’s your worst enemy?
*shrugs* Not much for adversaries, to be honest with you. It's kind of a waste of energy.
13. Huh, alright. Now, who’s your best friend?
I learned a long time ago that it's not good to play favorites with your friends. To me, all of them are my best friends.
14. Interesting… What would you do if you met your creator?
...What kind of creator are we talking about?
15. Now, what do you want to be when you grow up?
A writer, naturally.
16. What’s your worst nightmare?
Didn't I cover this in Question 9?
17. What’s your lifelong dream?
To write for a living.
18. What would you do if your lifelong dream came true?
I wouldn't put it past me if I cried.
19. OK, where’s your favorite place to relax?
The only real place I feel comfortable at nowadays is home.
20. Last question! What do you do most of the time?
Either I do school work, relax, or write. Not in that particular order.
21. We’re done! Now tag whoever you want. DO IT.
Sure. I'll tag and